Sunday, December 25, 2016

Ice Blooms

Thank you everyone who enjoyed WHITE CHRISTMAS tutorial series! 

I was really thinking I'm done with the Holiday cards this year when I suddenly found a forgotten sentiment stamp that perfectly matches the series! So I felt I must create a bonus project #26!

Watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL to learn how to create a sequin flower for the card:




I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas / very happy Hanukkah and I'm looking forward to seeing you next year!


SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is a jaw dropping, awesome card!!! It's amazing, thanks for sharing Olga!!
    Merry Christmas!! Have a safe and happy holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this card! Actually, loved all your cards and projects. So beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched your video for this gorgeous card fantastic as always.
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bonus for us, thank you so much. This is really lovely. I love those open look cards you make and this is a stunner. I can't wait to see what you make in the new year. I am so inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olga, this is such an amazing card! Your designing skills know no boundary. Thank you so much for sharing this extra special card! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I'm looking forward to the lovely cards you'll share in 2017.

    ReplyDelete